Today I made a shiny cemetery Halloween nail art using regular nail polish and acrylic paint.
Let me show you how you can do this white based design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. By a thin nail art brush and black acrylic paint start to paint the pattern - I make headstones and crosses:
I make little changes on each nail:
4. For the next step I use a soft glitter polsih, called 'Frozen kiss' - Try to put the most polish over the upper side and less over the lower side:
5. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to make it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish and glitter (Frozen kiss) nail polsih,
3. Moyra black acrylic paint,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution