Today I share a nail art what I made for request.
I already have a similar design over white base. The request was for doing it over dark base, so I chose the dark grey.
Let me show you the steps!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails dark grey.. We need wet nail polish:
3. We need colorful nail polishes, such as:
- light orange,
I use big dotting tool at first:
Have to work quick Guys!
4. Then I use medium dotting tool to put the smaller dots on the top of bigger ones:
5. Grab a needle and start to make the floral motif:
6. The nail polsih is still wet a little, so I place a black rhinestone over the flower:
7. Finally I paint three small mint green points:
8. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence dark grey nail polish,
3. Essence light orange, peach, purple, yellow and mint green polishes,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
5. Lovely blue nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Dotting tools,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution