This is my first Halloween nail art in this season.. I made this black design with matte top coat.
I hope you'll love it.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint your nails black and let them dry.
3. I start the eyes with two big white dots and let them dry:
You see I change the place of dots:
I take a medium dotting tool and put colored dots over the white ones... I use green, blue, pink and purple nail polishes:
4. Finally with my smallest dotting tool put black points on the top to finish the eyes:
5. At the end may come the matte top coat:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty green and purple polishes,
5. Lovely blue nail polish,
6. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
7. Lovely Matte top coat,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Awkward Meeting/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution