This is the first time I use this technique. I paint colored spots over a foil and dry them there..
Let's start it!
1. So, I paint:
- light orange,
- yellow spots over a folder foil... I don't know its English name sorry, we use it for documents :))) .... . You may see greenish blue too but I didn't use it finally:
Needed at least two layers... the thicker is better to remove...
2. Apply top coat over the colors (I recommend the quick dry top coat, I used regular one and had to wait about 1,5 hours but the spots were not fully dried yet):
3. Paint your nails dark grey and let them dry:
4. Remove the nail polish spots carefully then cut small squares (the orange squares are a bit bigger):
5. I fix the squares by top coat:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence dark grey nail polish,
3. Rimmel pink polish,
4. Essence yellow and light orange nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Folder (foil).
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution