Today I share a cute Fall pumpkin French manicure in different colors.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint pumpkin nail tips using:
- pastel green,
- pastel yellow,
- light orange,
- orange / salmon nail polishes:
3. Needed two layers:
4. Paint brown stems using a thin nail art brush:
5. Next step is painting gold lines over the pumpkin tips:
6. I add some gold to the stems too:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel green and yellow nail polishes,
3. Essence yellow, light orange and gold nail polish,
4. Artdeco salmon nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty brown nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution