Today's nail art is a black and pink-orange ombre Halloween nail design.
This design needs a bit more time but this is an easy nail art.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint your middle and ring nails pink, the other nails are black:
3. We can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. For the ombre design we need a small sponge and ornage nail polish:
5. If needed put a bit pink polish too:
6. Now we can start to paint the houses, by using a thin nail art brush and black acrylic paint:
I paint different houses..
7. For the windows I use white paint too:
We can fix the windows by black paint:
8. Over the black nails I paint double crosses:
9. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Rimmel pink nail polish,
4. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
5. ADEN white striping polish,
6. Moyra black and white acrylic paints,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Makeup sponge,
9. Nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution