Today I share another Fall nail design using French manicure tape.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pastel yellow and let them dry:
3. Fix French tape over the nails like I do:
4. For the colored parts I use:
- pastel orange,
I change these colors over each nail:
Always remove the tape carefully:
Don't worry if you paint your cuticle too, you can clean it up:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Essence pastel orange polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty purple nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. French manicure tapes.
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution