This time I share a soft white and bronze drag marble nail design.
I use only needle and a striping brush.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails white - We need wet nail polish, so do one nail at the same time:
3. By a striping brush paint bronze or gold lines diagonally:
4. Grab a needle a start to make the pattern, drag it through the lines from the upper side to the corner of the nail:
5. I fill the 'holes' by a dotting tool and white polish:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Astor bronze nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping brush,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution