In this tutorial I show you a lavender pink and white tape nail art design.
Hope you'll love it... Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over your nail and paint that part white... Do one nail at the same time because we need wet nail polish:
3. As the white polish gets dry, fix striping tape for the lavender pink side tip:
4. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and lavender pink nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Scotch tape,
5. Striping tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution