Today I share a zigzag needle nail design over dark pink / red nails.
We need only a single needle for this quick nail art.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration:
2. Paint one of your nails dark pink or red - We need wet nail polish, so that's why do one nail at the same time:
3. Paint a black line in the middle section, then a gold line on the top of it:
4. By a needle start to make the zigzag pattern:
This is the result:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence dark pink (or we may call it burgundy) and gold nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution