Today I bring a super easy multicolored nail art for Spring even Summer.
The Easter inspired me when I chose this pattern.
I use four colors of nail polish and a white liner nail polish.
But let me show you how I make this cute nail design!
1. Apply base coat - to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail by using different colors,
3. Take the white liner polish and draw a zigzag line,
4. Finally take a small headed dotting tool and put some dots,
And done! :)
You can choose any other colors you have just don't use too dark and too light together..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails,
4. Essence light blue and neon green nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty violet nail polish,
6. ADEN white liner nail polish.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/