Today I decided to make a messy multicolored spotted nail design by using some colors and a nail art brush.
Let me show you how it made :)
1. I apply base coat to protect my natural nails from discoloration.
2. I paint my nails light brown.
3. I put spots by using pink, light blue and light green nail polishes:
4. I grab a nail art brush and smudge the colors:
5. Before making frame I use the top coat:
6. And finally drawing frame around the nail:
And we've done it! :)
Hope you love it and if you do leave comment or feel free to ask me.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel light brown and blue nail polish,
3. Essence baby pink and light green nail polish,
4. Moyra pink liner nail polish,
5. Essence top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Cut and Dry/