Cute rose nails for Spring even Summer!
This light blue is a great choice for the sunny seasons, and these beautiful colors for roses...
Let's start it!
Never miss the base coat if you have natural nails, it protects from discoloration.
- I apply light blue nail polish on my each nail.
- I take the white polish and put a spot for the flower:
- I grab a toothpick and make the rose:
- Finally I paint a smaller rose on the underside without white polish:
And we've done this cute floral nail design!
I'm excited for you to see and try it out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel light blue and pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
4. Lovely pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty yellow and violet nail polish.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/