Today's nail art is a super easy tricolor nail design.
We need three colors of nail polish, a black liner nail polish and a dotting tool.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails,
2. Paint your nails different colors - I use three colors of nail polish, you can see it on the picture.
3. Then paint one of the corners of nail and apply the black liner polish on the edge:
4. Now paint the opposite corner and draw a black line again:
5. Latest step is painting dots alongside on the red side:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Go light blue nail polish,
3. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink/red nail polish,
5. ADEN black liner nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/