Today I'm coming with a really easy tropical nail design.
I use nail brushes and dotting tool for these nails.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint you nails:
- White: index and little finger nails,
- Light blue: thumb, middle and ring nails.
3. By a black liner polish draw palm leaf over the blue nails:
4. By nail brush paint a flower on the upper side - first needed baby pink polish:
5. Until the baby pink gets dry, paint purple flowers with baby pink spots on the lower corner:
6. Finish the leaf with striping brush and green nail polish:
7. Now we can go back to the big flower and paint it pink:
8. Put small white points over the flower:
9. Paint green leaves around the purple flowers:
10. Over the white nails put:
- a big purple dot,
- a pink and a blue dot:
11. Finish the nail art with top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done... Hope you like this colorful nail design :) .
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
4. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty purple and green nail polishes,
6. Rimmel pink polish,
7. ADEN black liner polish,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
9. Nail brushes,
10. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/