I decided to do one more heart nail art that will be perfect for Valentine's Day.
I don't paint red nails often, so this is a red nail design with black and white heart and dot tips.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails red:
3. For the next step we need:
- medium- and small dotting tools,
- Black and white nail polishes:
4. The heart is not the best, so I fix it with nail brush:
5. At the end may come the top coat:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tools,
7. Nail brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/