Super easy Summer nail art that needs only a toothpick!
Let me show you how to do :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. We need a green, a yellow and a pink nail polish to paint the base:
You may see I change the colors on my nails and if you put the yellow on the top it can't cover the darker colors perfectly but a bit mixing version is pretty too :)
3. Grab a toothpick and start to pull it across left and right:
4. Finally apply the top coat:
We've done it :)
Hope you like and will try this funny nail art out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence green and pink nail polish,
3. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
5. A toothpick.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/