Abstract flower nail art what I've painted today.
I chose the base colors for the Fall.
We don't need many tools for this nail design, only a small sponge, a liner polish or a striping brush.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb nail is gold - it's not yellowish gold rather similar to bronze,
- The index- and ring finger nails are pastel pink,
- The middle- and little finger nails are brown.
3. I paint the flower by using a small makeup sponge, pink and purple nail polishes and a black liner polish:
4. On the brown nails I apply dry brush technique by the gold nail polish:
5. Finally the top coat:
Hope you like this easy and soft abstract flower design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor pastel pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails brown nail polish,
4. Catrice gold nail polish,
5. Lovely pink polish,
6. Miss Sorty purple nail polish,
7. ADEN black liner polish,
8. Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat,
9. Makeup sponge.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/