I've painted today an ombre gradient nail design in purple and green /which has a little blue shade/.
Let's begin this easy sponge nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail pastel pink,
3. Apply 'peel off' base coat around your nails /You may use tape as well/:
4. For the ombre design we need:
- Makeup sponge,
- Purple-, pastel purple and green nail polishes:
I paint the colors in gradient shape... And usually we need more layers for the well covered nails.
By a toothpick I remove the 'peel off' base coat and then clean up the skin around:
5. Finally the top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this pretty purple design.
I'm waiting for your opinion! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty 'Peel Off' base coat,
3. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty pastel purple- and purple nail polishes,
5. Rimmel Greenish blue nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty TurboDry top coat,
7. Makeup sponge.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/