In these days there is a new trend the 'shattered glass' nail art.
Today I show my shattered glass nails or I call it even 'shattered mirror' nails as well.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nail - I mean one nail because we need 'half dried' nail for this design, so do one nail at a time:
3. Cut small triangles from a piece of aluminium foil:
4. By a watery dotting tool put the pieces of foil over the nail carefully, don't push them so hard:
5. Finally I apply polish which contains small pieces of cellophane - I recommend it because it gives more shine to the nail design:
... and we're done!
Feel free to share your opinion!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3.Lovely 'Blink Blink' spakly nail polish,
4. Aluminium foil,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/