Today's manicure is an elegant pastel Fall nail design with gold glitter nail polish.
We can use these colors alone too for this year's Fall nail arts.
So, let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Little nail is grey,
- Ring nail is beige / very light brown,
- Middle and thumb nails are pale pink,
- And the index nail is light brown:
3. Needed one more layer over each nail:
4. I apply gold nail polish over the upper side of ring nail; then glitter polish on the top which one contains black, baby pink and gold glitters among the small ones:
5. I place nail rhinestones over the index and middle nails by using top coat:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence grey, light brown, very light brown, pale pink and gold nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty Fall glitter polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Nail rhinestones.
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution