Today's manicure is a black based marble nail art, using needle.
Let me show you how you can do this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails black - one at the same time because we need wet nail polish:
3. Put light orange, burgundy and bronze nail polish lines over the wet base:
4. Grab a needle and start to drag it across the colors:
5. By a small dotting tool or toothpick put black points over the bronze part:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black nail polish,
3. Essence burgundy and light orange nail polishes,
4. Astor bronze nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Small dotting tool.
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution