I didn't make pink nail design lately, so today I share one.
This is a needle drag marble nail art with Fall impact, as I use brown and peach nail polishes.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to prorect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails pink - we need wet nail polish that's why do one nail at the same time:
3. Paint a diagonal peach or light orange line over the wet base:
4. Put small brown dots over the light line:
5. Grab a needle and start to make the marble design
/You can see in the video how I do that exactly/:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use
1. Essnce Hardening Nail Base,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
3. Essence peach and brown nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution