Today I share a chevron French manicure with colorful dot nail design.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix Scotch tape over the nails for the chevron French tips:
3. I use very light grey nail polish for the tips:
4. Remove the tape carefully:
5. By a medium dotting tool start to make the dot design, we need:
- light green and
- brown nail polishes.
Try to make different size dots.
For the brown dots I use small dotting tool:
6. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence All The Greys light grey nail polish,
3. Rimmel pink nail polish,
4. Lovely blue nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty light green nail polish,
6. Crystal Nails brown nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Dotting tools,
9. Scotch tape.
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution