Today I show you an easy way to make your manicure long-lasting.
1. Clean up your nails by using nail polish remover:
2. Apply base coat:
3. Paint your nails with your favorite nail polish - I use pinkish red:
4. Apply another layer:
5. Fix the edge by using nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Nail polish remover,
2. Essence base coat,
3. Nail art brush,
4. OPI pinkish red nail polish,
5. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution