Today's nail art is a black based daisy design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails black and let them dry:
3. Fix the edge by using a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. By a medium dotting tool paint two white flowers:
5. Grab a small dotting tool and put some little points next to the flowers:
6. Finally add yellow dots:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle gel black nail polish,
3. Essence white and yellow nail polishes,
4. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution