Today I'm bringing a purple gradient dot French manicure.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. By a big dotting tool paint pastel purple dots next to each other and let them dry:
3. Choose a darker shade and repeat the first step:
4. Then may come and most dark purple:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails pastel purple nail polish,
3. Essence medium purple polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro dark purple nail polish,
5. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
6. Big dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution