Here comes my latest nail art!
Today I chose to make an easy and quick purple and green flower design... Sorry for too much flowers but I love them even it's still summer.
Let me show you how to do :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb nail is purple,
- Other nails are pastel purple.
3. We can go on by painting the purple and green tips over the pastel nails:
4. By using a big headed dotting tool paint the flowers:
5. Then grab a small headed tool and put points close to middle over the big dots, and finish it by a small green dot:
6. Finally we need two rows of purple dots:
That's t! We're done!
Hope you liked this really easy nail design :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty, purple, pastel purple and light green nail polishes.
/I didn't use top coat for this nail art, these polishes are so shiny/
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/