I did not make white nail art for long time so today I am bringing one.
White matte nails with colorful dot design.
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail by using matte white nail polish, or you can use simple white nail polish and matte top coat over it:
3. Grab a bigger headed dotting tool for the pink and yellow dots:
4. By a smaller headed tool paint the green, blue and violet dots:
5. Finally by a smaller headed tool than the previous one - but not the smallest one - put white dots over the colorful ones:
That's it! Done :)
Hope you like this easy design and will try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Matte White nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light blue, violet, yellow and green nail polishes,
4. Rimmel pink nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/