I had some requests for nail care routine video, so I did one today :)
My nail care is really so easy. I do not like to use much chemicals over my skin and nails.. but let me show you how I do this.
1. I shape my nails with a simple nail file - my nails are square shape and it has a slightly curved edge, even no need much filing:
2. For those whose nails are a bit yellow by nail polishes, I made a mix:
- 1-2 dls water,
- a teaspoon of baking soda,
- a few drops of lemon.
You should repeat this 2-3 times a week.. I usually suggest to use base coat that is protect the natural nails from discoloration.
3. Then I take my 2 in 1 hand and nail balm by Essence and put it over the cuticles... as it becomes softer then push back by this tool:
4. With this three-side file I smooth and gloss my nails - no need to do often:
/ Just a little trick, you can gloss your nails by something like a towel as well :) /
5. Finally care your hands and nails together by using the hand balm:
Hope I could help you by these ideas.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance, Laid Back Guitars/