Today's nail art is an ikat design using cheerful colors.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails,
2. Paint each nail pastel pink,
3. Grab the pink nail polish and start the pattern:
4. We now need a nail art brush, blue and light blue nail polishes:
You can see the picure above, I changed the position of colors even I used plus color - brown - over my ring finger and thumb nails..
5. Let's continue by the rhombus ikat:
6. Finally apply top coat:
We're done :)
Please feel free to share your thoughts.
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty light blue and brown nail polishes,
3. Lovely pink nail polish,
4. Essence blue /sparkly/ and pastel yellow nail polishes,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Complex/