Today I am bringing a fully pink design with a little mint green :)
I used three-size dotting tool, pink-baby pink-dark pink-mint green colors.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat always if you have natural nails, that will protect them from discoloration,
2. Paint you nails:
- Thumb, middle and little finger nails are pink,
- Index and ring finger nails are baby pink.
3. Grab a big headed dotting tool and start the flowers by using at first the pink and mint green nail polishes:
4. For thr next layer take a smaller headed tool:
5. And the small headed tool with the dark pink nail polish:
6. On the top of flowers put 1-1 dot by using the first colors:
7. Finally paint a row of dots over each nail on the middle part:
That's it! We're done :)
I did not use top coat today - these nail polishes are so shiny - but of course for being more shiny you can use your favorite one.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Summer Trend pink and baby pink nail polishes,
3. Maybelline mint green nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/