So I'm coming again with one of my favorite colors... the PINK.
I hope you don't mind it :)
Today I used only a nail art brush for making the floral design.
Let's bebin this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb and index finger nails are orange,
- Ring and little finger nails are pink,
- Middle finger nail is beige
3. We now start the flowers by using a nail art brush and green nail polish:
4. Go on by painting of petals and use dark pink, pink and baby pink colors:
5. For the yellow flowers I use pastel green nail polish and of course the yellow one (Unfortunately my camera didn't record the 'yellow flower part' that's why you see them as ready, so I draw second layer on the top to show you how to do) :
6. Some green at the edge and over the darker green leaves as well:
7. I paint pink and orange tips over the other nails, it's similar to ombre design:
8. Finally apply the top coat:
We're done :)
I'm excited for you to see this summer nail art... I really like this design so much because of colors and the floral pattern.
Please share your thoughts, ask me anything you need to know :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Nude nail polish,
3. Lovely Summer Trend pink and baby pink nail polishes,
4. Essence green nail polish,
5. S-he pastel green nail polish,
6. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
7. NYC dark pink nail polish,
8. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
9. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/