I'm bringing today a colorful and elegant mosaic nail design.
I use pastel pink as basic color for my each nail the mosaic pattern is over the middle- and ring finger nails.
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails,
2. Paint each nail pastel pink,
3. Then we can start the mosaic design - I use light pink, a darker pastel green, pink, dark purple and pastel yellow nail polishes:
I begin by using the light blue then continue with the green...
I suggest you to do slowly because by this way you can avoid the painting of your skin around :)
4. Needs now a gold liner polish or a gold nail polish and a nail art brush for decoration:
5. Finally apply top coat:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty dark purple, light blue and pastel green nail polishes,
4. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
5. Lovely Summer Trend pink nail polish,
6. ADEN gold liner polish,
7. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/