Today I am bringing a sheer pink design with flower French tips. I chose these colors - you can see on the picture above - but you can use your favorite nail polishes.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails sheer pink - if you don't have sheer pink polish, that will be fine with the base coat as well,
3. Start the flowers!
For the pink flower I use my biggest headed dotting tool, for the yellow and purple flowers a medium headed tool; an finally for the light blue flower I use small headed dotting tool:
That's it! We're done :)
I didn't use top coat for this nail art because all of these polishes are so shiny.
Please feel free to ask me anything you like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails Sheer pink nail polish,
3. Rimmel yellow and light blue nail polishes,
4. Lovely pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/