Hi Guys! :)
Today's nail art video is a negative space nail design by flowers.
I use white and light blue nail polishes and a small headed dotting tool.
I had an idea to do a design what is quick for the busy days.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Then take a small headed dotting tool and the white and blue nail polishes and start the painting of flowers - I put white polish over my index- and little finger nails, blue polish over the rest of my nails:
Of course you can change the colors for your taste :)
3. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Please feel free to ask me, even I'll be happy if I receive some recreations or your own ideas :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light blue nail polish,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Please join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/