For my opinion the summer is the best period to use many pink, so I've made a dry brush nail art in pink and white.
Don't want to talk much as usually, let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pink: thumb- and little finger nails,
- Baby pink: index nail,
- White: middle- and ring finger nails.
3. First we need the baby pink polish that I paint from up to down - but before start it dry the brush:
The baby pink won't be so visible it gives a kind of shade to the upper pink..
4. Grab the pink nail polish and go on by pulling the brush across now:
5. We paint the thumb nail by the same way but only color we use the white:
6. Over the baby pink nail put pink dots, over the little finger nail put baby pink dots:
7. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you like this pretty design :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Summer Trend pink and baby pink nail polishes; Classic white nail polish,
3. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/