Hi Guys! :)
Today I decided to use one of my nail art brush so I did a floral design.
I love as the pink and green are working together, hope so you'll do too :)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
Pink: thumb- and middle finger nails,
Light (pastel) green: index- and little finger nails,
White: ring finger nails,
3. Then we need a brush and green nail polish:
4. Next step the flowers, I use dark purple, pink, baby pink and yellow.. and a small headed dotting
5. Over the pink nails I use green for the pattern.. and over the green nails pink pattern:
6. Finally apply top coat - but be careful! Let the nails dry before apply the top coat to avoid the smudging:
We're done :)
Hope you liked this pretty nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Summer Trend pink and baby pink nail polish,
3. Essence pastel yellow, pastel green and white nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark purple nail polish,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/