Today's nail art that I've made is an elegant rainbow design.
Need only a small sponge and the colors of rainbow.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Fix a French manicure tape over your nail:
3. Take a small sponge and paint the colors over it:
4. Draw the rainbow tip carefully over your nail:
5. Remove the tape and repair the edge by a brush and nail polish removal:
6. Finally apply top coat - I used a sparkly polish to make it elegant:
That's it! We're done :)
Please feel free to share your opinion about my nail designs even ask me anything you like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty: light blue, green, yellow and pastel purple nail polishes,
3. Astor red nail polish,
4. Essence yellow nail polish,
5.Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Please join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/