Today's nail art is a burgundy Scotch tape nail idea.
So, let me show you how to do this elegant design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. We need a piece of Scotch tape in 'v' shape and fix it well over the nail, like this:
3. Paint the nail burgundy then slowly remove the tape from the upper side to lower side:
4. By a striping brush draw two small 'v' form over the negative space:
5. Finally apply top after the design gets dry, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails burgundy nail polish,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Scotch tape,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution