Today's nail art is an easy dotting tool flower design using lavender pink, dark pink, burgundy and gold nail polishes.
Let's start this summer design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- Lavender pink: middle, ring and little nails,
- Dark pink: index nail,
- Burgundy: thumb nail:
3. For the floral pattern we need:
- medium and small dotting tools,
- dark pink, burgundy and gold nail polishes.
The flowers are on the lavernder pink nails:
I put gold points in the middle of flowers and among them:
4. Over the dark pink and burgundy nails put four gold small dots:
5. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care strengthening nail polish / lavender pink,
3. Miss Sporty dark pink and burgundy nail polishes,
4. Essence gold polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution