Today's manicure is a French nail art for short nails without tape.
Let's start this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Start to paint the French tip from the edge of nail - I use nail polish that has small straight brush, this is the best as I experienced:
3. For the correction I use a thin nail brush:
4. If the edge of French tip is not nice use a wider nail brush and nail polish remover to fix it:
5. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure / Nail Tip Colour white polish,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Nail art brushes,
5. Nail polish remover.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution