Today's nail art is a watercolor floral design using acrylic paint.
Let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white,
3. Firstly we need purple acrylic paint, and for making it thinner mix it with some water:
4. By using a nail brush paint the flowers:
5. For the watercolor effect put water over the flower and by dry brush absorb the plus paint...
If we want lighter flower needed more water and the same act as before by the dry brush:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Moyra purple and white acrylic paints,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Nail art brush,
6. Dotting tool,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution