Today I'm bringing a chevron French manicure with an easy toothpick heart design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint 'V' shaped French tip... I don't use tape, and the best brush is the straight edged one - We need wet nail polish, so do one nail at the same time:
3. For the messy hearts I use dark grey glitter polish which contains silver glitters too:
Among the hearts you may put some points:
4. Over the French tip edge I draw silver glitter line:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely sparkle pink nail polish,
3, Essence silver glitter nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark glitter polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution