Today I share a rainbow colored dry marble nail design.
I had a request for an easy rainbow design, so I guess it's really an easy one :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry,
3. Put nail polish blobs over the nail: red, yellow, pastel purple, light green and blue:
4. By a toothpick start to make the marble design... Try to mix the colors well:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Astor light red nail polish,
4. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
5. Catrice pastel purple polish,
6. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
7. Miss Sporty light green nail polish,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution