Today I share a negative space nail art tutorial, using needle, toothpick and dotting tool.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Fix nail sticker across the nail and apply light blue nail polish - We have to do only one nail at the same time because needed wet nail polish:
3. Slowly remove the sticker:
4. By a medium dotting tool put gold and dark blue dots over the wet nail:
5. By a needle make the heart-like marble pattern:
6. Finally paint gold lines at the edges of blue parts by using a toothpick:
7. May come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light blue and gold nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty dark blue nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Dotting Tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution