Today I'm bringing a purple floral design using acrylic paints.
I don't use so much this color, so I decided it's time to use it now..
Let's begin this pretty Summer nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails white,
3. By a small sponge make a light blue ombre tip:
4. For the big flower we need:
- a thin nail brush,
- white paints... and the mix of them to get a light shade like lilac.
I apply firstly the purple, then the lilac and finally the white color... as the pattern needs I use the previous color again:
5. Now we need black and green paint and their mix for making leaves and the other flower..
Firstly I use the dark green mix:
6. I still put green paint over the dark shade:
7. For the small flowers I use both shades of purple - mix them over the brush, and the petals won't have the same colors:
8. I draw small white points in the middle of flowers:
9. Still need some light green:
11. At the end may come the top coat, to protect the manicure and to keep it shiny and glossy - Don't forget the water can wash away the acrylic paints, so apply the top coat well:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and light blue nail polishes,
3. Moyra black, white, green, light green, dark purple, blue acyrlic paints;
4, Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Makeup sponge,
6, A thin nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution