Today I show you a palm tree nail art with no water needed toothpick marble base.
Hope you'll like this Summer nail idea.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your index and little nails pastel yellow,
3. Start the palm tree nails with pink nail polish - do one nail at the same time because we need wet nail polish for the toothpick marble design:
4. Paint an orange line arcoss the nail and mix the colors by a toothpick for the marble pattern:
5. Paint the corner of the nail yellow and mix these colors as well:
6. Put top coat over the upper side of yellow nails and decorate them - I use small stars and flowers:
7. For the palm tree we need:
- a thin nail brush,
- black acrylic paint:
8. I finish the tree trunk:
9. Finally may come the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Lovely pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Moyra black acrylic paint,
7. Nail Brush,
9. Flower and star nail art decorations.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution