Today's nail art is a super easy black and white needle nail design.
We need only black and white nail polishes and a needle.
Let me show you how to make these quick monochrome nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nail black - only one nail and don't let it dry:
3. Paint a white line over the nail diagonally:
4. Grab a needle and start to make small circles from the white through the black part, if you reach the lower side of nail then turn and do the same moves backwards:
5. On the other side I make the circles to the opposite way:
6. Finally may come the top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution