Today's nail is a super easy floral design for beginners.
I used pastel colors, such as pink, green and yellow.
Let's begin these Spring nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb: pastel green/mint,
- Index and middle nails: pastel yellow/vanilla,
- Ring and little nails: lavender pink
3. The floral pattern is over the yellow nails and start it with pink blobs:
4. By a dotting tool make flower shapes:
5. Grab a toothpick and put lavender pink over the pink spots:
6. Still needed leaves around the flowers:
7. Put three yellow dots over the pink nails and three pink dots over the green/thumb/ nail:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care mint green, lavender pink and pastel yellow,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Dotting tool,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution